Animated Business Cards



This animated business card by Chung Dha works on the same principle as the animated packaging for the hearing aid covered here last November. The author explains:

"This is my animated businesscard, I design after receiving a special book called magic moving images. I learned how to design myself and developed a special way to make this. The card exist of a outer sleeve with vertical raster and the animated pictures are made in a special way."

(This is probably the book: Magic Moving Images.)

Watch the video of the card in action:



See other cool business cards on Adlab.

-- via Brand Flakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating all comments to weed out spam (there's a lot of it). Comments are usually approved within a day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails